Terms & Conditions - Supercharge
* Standard Ricoh Credit Policy applies
- The Ricoh “Tech Credits” Promotion is available from 3 April 2018 to 29 June 2018. New as well as existing customers are eligible to participate in the Tech Credits Promotion when they purchase Ricoh products, services and solutions of an invoice value of $10,000 and above.
- A customer is eligible for Tech Credits when purchasing a set value of products that include at least one A3 colour Multifunction device rated 20ppm and above, that is included in the range of models specified in point 9.
- Tech credits are a specific dollar value credit that is applied to the account of a customer that purchased Ricoh products, service and/or solution. These Tech Credit values are as follows:
|Total Invoice Value
||Tech Credit Value
|Between $10,000 and $14,999
|Between $15,000 and $19,999
|Between $20,000 and $29,999
|$30,000 and above
- The above determined Tech Credit value will be sent on a gift card to the customer, 30 days after the invoice has been generated. It will only be then that the Tech Credit becomes active on the customer account to draw down on.
- Upon the redemption of the Tech Credits, the gift card must to be presented prior to the sale of the Ricoh product or solution.
- Tech Credits can only be redeemed against the customer account used for payment of the sale of equipment and cannot be used for offset against another account or be applied to service annuity business such as consumables, spare parts, labour, click rates or any other annuity service that is directly related to the MDF or printer device hardware.
- Tech Credits will be available from 30 days after the original invoice date is generated and be valid for up to 12 months. After the expiry of the 12 month period all unredeemed Tech Credits will be forfeited and deleted from the customer’s account.
- A new or existing customer is eligible for Tech Credits with the business being located in Australia, whose ABN is provided to the Promoter.
- This Promotion is available with the inclusion of one of the following Ricoh A3 Colour Multifunction Device: MP C2004exSP, MP C2504exSP, MP C3004exSP, MP C3504exSP, MP C4504exSP, MP C6004exSPP, MP C6503SP, MP C8003SP.
- This Promotion is only available on finance contracts based on a 9% interest rate for the entire term, entered directly with Ricoh Finance through Ricoh Australia Pty Ltd (“Promoter”).
- This Promotion is not available through Ricoh Dealerships or for major national accounts (as specified by the Promoter) or to government accounts.
- The finance contracts must be settled and the equipment must be installed within 30 days of receipt of the finance application.
- Ricoh mono and colour printers, Ricoh mono and A4 copiers, Ricoh projectors and interactive whiteboards are also eligible for this Promotion, provided they are part of the finance contract for the Ricoh A3 Colour Multifunction Printers listed under the Promotion.
- Ricoh-branded software including Flex, GlobalScan, ESA Transformer, Enhanced Locked Print and Streamline NX, are also eligible under this Promotion, provided they are part of the finance contract for the Ricoh A3 Colour Multifunction Printers listed under the Promotion.This Promotion is not available on Ricoh production models, including the Pro 8100S/81 10S/8120S, Pro C5200S/5210S, C7100X/C7110X/C7100SX/C7110SX and Pro C9100/C9110, InfoPrint 4100, 5000GP, 5000MP & Pro VC60000, Ricoh wide format devices including the MP CW2201SP, W3601/W5100/W7140/ and Pro L4130/L4160 and non-Ricoh branded hardware or software products.
- This Promotion is not available on Finance Leases and Hire Purchase agreements.
- This Promotion is only available while stocks last and excludes refurbished or demonstration stock.
- The offer under this Promotion is not transferable and not to be combined with any other offers.
- The Promoter is Ricoh Australia Pty Ltd and the Promoter’s decisions on all matters pertaining to this Promotion (including eligibility for this offer) is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. Ricoh Finance is a division of Ricoh Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 30 000 593 171) of Suite G2, 2 Richardson Place, North Ryde, NSW, 2113